You can add data to your project either by importing existing datasets to the project or by entering data directly through elegant entry forms.
It's easy to import data into a project - just drag and drop your file.
- Support for excel and CSV files
- Import a complete dataset
- Import data to an existing project to add more entries
- Import data to an existing dataset to add more variables to existing entries
ENTER DATA DIRECTLY
Based on the variables you define, entry forms are automatically created and you can start entering data.
- Intuitive user-interface
- Design entry forms (CRFs) in minutes
- Create separate entry forms for different parts of your study
- Define and set statuses on your entries to follow how the registration is proceeding
Create customized entry forms with additional subtitles, text elements and instructions. Useful in cases where multiple collaborators are to register different data on the same entry or in cases where data is to be registered at different points of time.
By defining and setting statuses on the entries you can easily keep track on how the registration phase is proceeding. Entries can be sorted based on statuses in the dataset window and gives you the overview you need.