Ledidi’s cloud solutions are based on the most secure global cloud infrastructure (Amazon Web Services) and use industry standards for encryption, multi factor authentication, logging, Virtual Private Network, backup, data restoration and prevention of attacks.
Ledidi Core is developed with built-in security measures in all components of the architecture of the solution with multiple layers of security. Ledidi uses best practices in cloud computing and industry leading technologies in data security and privacy including:
- Ledidi has complete control over the physical location of data storage
- Encryption of all data communication over the internet and at rest (AES-256)
- Multi factor authentication
- All actions in the solution are logged for future audit
- All data entries have full version history
- The components of the solution are established in and run on a separate logical network in AWS, i.e. a Virtual Private Network (https://aws.amazon.com/vpc/), and all components are protected by AWS’s network firewall
- Industry standards for preventing attacks (i.e. Dos and DDoS)
- Redundancy and scaling
- Backup and restoring of data, including disaster recovery to a separate cloud environment
- Security governance according to EU-GDPR and US-HIPAA
- Regular security audits with penetration tests by independent partners (reports are available upon request)
- Variables can be marked as containing restricted data with privileged access
- Advanced users can access data for analysis using APIs (from tools like R and Python) and thereby avoid export of data to local discs
Importing and exporting data between software involve risks for the data integrity and may also pose legal challenges if the files contain sensitive data and are stored on unauthorized disks or storage devices. Ledidi eliminates the need for moving data between software and servers - your data is kept safe through the whole project.
Ledidi uses Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), a security system that verifies a user’s identity by requiring multiple credentials. Rather than just asking for a username and password, Ledidi’s MFA requires additional credentials, such as a code from Google Authenticator app.
We have compiled some of the most frequently asked questions, hopefully they might answer yours.
If you have more queries, do not hesitate to contact us!
- Secure communication with SSL
- Multi factor authentication (MFA)
- Browsers up-to-date (e.g. TLS 1.2)
- Data about projects encrypted
- Data entries encrypted
- Communication towards databases encrypted
- Authentication towards Cognito
- Authorization based on identity
- Limit access according to permissions
- Firewalls and network zones
- Authentication towards AWS Cognito
- AWS Shield – against DoS and DDoS
- AWS GuardDuty – notifications on threats / events
- AWS WAF – protects against typical web attacks
Would you like a copy of Ledidi's Security Overview?
Send us a message and you will hear from us!